Thursday, October 16, 2014

Gregor and the Overlander

I just started reading the first book in the Gregor series, Gregor and the Over lander, by Suzanne Collins. I am reading this book for the genre that I don't read often. This book is fantasy and honestly, I absolutely hate fantasy books. I'm reading this book because it is shorter, but still a good length. I am hoping the book will challenge me to read more fantasy.

So far, Gregor and his little sister, Boots, are in the laundry room. Boots is playing with a tennis ball, when it goes behind a dryer. Gregor is daydreaming when she does this and does not see her. He realizes she was in a dryer and went to retrieve her. As he did this, Boots disappears and Gregor panics. He follows her into the unknown world.

This is as far as I have gotten in the book. I think Gregor and Boots will end up in an unknown world. I also think this is where his dad is. Gregor's dad disappeared three years ago randomly. Gregor is upset about it and hope to find his dad.

I hope I enjoy the book and continue to read fantasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment